Saturday, July 9, 2011

The day I graduated!

I know it's been a while since my last post. I got busy with the project, working on it day and night. It all payed off, I'm proud of it and the effort I spent doing it. My friends' support was amazing during the last month and the last five years. College is over. And this new part of my life I'll start it with hope and determination. I stood behind while people came to see the graduation projects. I saw them holding up the Comics I wrote and drew. I saw them laughing and squealing about how funny and pretty it looks. It was a tear shedding sight. My family are the most amazing people in the world. My mom came to help me. She was so proud of me. Everyone was there.  Except one. But now it doesn't matter. It doesn't hurt. Cause all who matters to me was there. The hugs and the encouragement was enough for me. Thank God for everything I've been through. My project is about me and my ex. Just with a few tweaks. I'll post it soon isa. Now that was wednesday.

Thrusday I went college to attend the show of Animation Grad. projects. I bought cupcakes to my closest friends. And got them each a card and wrote in it. Hoha gave me the ''bone crushing hug''. It was a surprise and a gift for all that they have done for me during the last 5 years. They were so happy. I was elated to see them that way. I love them dearly. I'm filled with positive energy and happy smiles. I hope reading this post gives you a small dose of positive energy. Remember your friends and next time you see them hug them for being there for you. Send them a text that shows your appreciation. It's all about the people around you that picks you up everytime you fall. :D
Bas keda :)
Nari (the graduate)

No comments:

Post a Comment