Saturday, January 14, 2012

Angst..

It's been a while..since I felt that hurt, that heartbroken.
I don't understand your actions, I can't wrap my head around the intentions behind it..
But I understand you.
I know you, my friend.. and somehow I understand.
It hurts me though that I can't come to you and talk about it.
That I'll probably never gonna see you again...never gonna give you your gift.
The one I bought cause it reminded me of you.
And the worst thing is that I'm gonna keep it and it'll keep reminding me of you.
I keep a gift and don't get to keep you.
You don't have to do this you know.
I understand.
I wish I could just tell you that I understand. I can't.
I'm not gonna hate you for it.
Never.
Same lesson twice the burn..I deserve it. I do.
And this would be the last time I write about you, I promise me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment