Thursday, November 8, 2012

Red

I can't...just can't get over my obsession with Red lispticks. I love them. I love how bold the color is, it's something I can't be...being bold.
Though it takes a lot of courage to walk around with red lips in Egypt, or so I think.
I don't quite understand why I love it so much. It gives me confidence and that feeling that I'm beautiful. Like I'm really comfortable in my skin.

Every girl should own one, or at least something that makes her feel good. Nice shoes that makes you look great. Or a favorite piece of jewelry.

Sometimes I really like being a girl.

I am 23 now. My birthday was on the first of this month. I haven't mused really about the last year. But I intend to post about my wishes for this year and so..

I have a bad flu and I am rambling.

Sexy_hot_lips23 (would make one funny username haha)
AKA Nariman

No comments:

Post a Comment