Friday, February 25, 2011

For my lost bestfriend

Sorry won't be enough. Though I say that word like a mantra to the wrong one lately. I forgot years of friendship. And it's my fault that we drifted apart. I'm sorry for being a coward. I'm sorry for believing the lies I told you. I wish I could tell you this "I had a dream about you, I hugged you and it was a beautiful embrace. Of two old friends..we were close, we understood each other, and we cared deeply for one another. There were laughter and sometimes tears between us. I wish it were you sometimes. I wish he could be my friend like you once were. I wish he could accept me like the way I am. Like you did. And love me like you once did. I'll always miss you. I'll always need you. I'm as close to being as I could ever be without you. It was not a relief. I am sorry. I wish the best for you. May be you'll forgive me one day? may be. I love you best friend of six years.
Your Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment