Monday, October 31, 2011

Wrapping up October!

Hello world! =) Wass up? hehe I've always wanted to say that :D
I've been really stupid lately, wallowing in misery induced and negative energy. I quit work and I've not got out much. Somehow I developed a bubble of self doubt and negativity. Questioning every decision I've made, comparing and trying to come to terms with everything that happened during this year (The wrong way of course) It only got me depressed more. So I'm wrapping up this shit and throwing it away for good. I'm not gonna ask questions and wonder about the people who could answer them. I don't want them. I don't need them. It's okay. It has been a rough year, I think it was so for everybody. Okay so I'm gonna be positive from now on, you should do it too.
I love you, and I appreciate my followers very very much! I love reading your feedback and comments :)
Nari,

No comments:

Post a Comment