Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Good Morning, World!

Good morning, World :) It's anything but lovely here in Egypt, since Maspeiro horrible attacks that occurred  this week. The streets are completely cold, calm, as if nothing happened, The stadium was flooding people like always, they watched the match, they cheered and laughed, and like nothing at all happened. They walk the street where the blood on the asphalt is still warm. It breaks my heart. I didn't change my profile picture updating to recent events, but my heart is with the martyrs and their families. I see no difference between a Muslim and Christian. I see none. Anyway, it's a brand new morning, I hope today is a better day for me and for everyone. I woke up at 5 AM, thanks to Nargess (my cat). And I'm going work in a while. I didn't get into the ITI scholarship, but it's okay, I had a plan B already :) I'm listening to Tracy Chapman this morning, she puts me in such a great mood :)
I love those lyrics:

Hunger only for a taste of justice 
Hunger only for a world of truth 
'Cause all that you have is your soul 
Have a bright day :)
Nariman

No comments:

Post a Comment