Sunday, September 25, 2011

Another one for the hazel eyed

Dearest M,
I really wish you could see yourself clearly, I really wish you believe me when I tell you that you're a good person. My opinion isn't biased, trust me. I hope you achieve all of your dreams and goals. It would be nice if you get to know your youngest sister. And I admire how close you are with your family. I admire your loyalty and friendship. I understand that you're human, and you've made mistakes, though I will never understand the concept behind them, but I won't ask for an explanation either. On my part I forgive you, wholly and sincerely, I may never forget it completely, but I promise it won't affect our friendship, now you have to forgive yourself too. Accept your mistakes. And stop reminding me of it :) I can see that you've changed, that you've grown out of a bad experience. You're not frozen in time anymore, you actually the opposite. I have a feeling that you can accomplish anything you want. Just never give up on your dreams, fight till the end and fight for 5 more minutes after the end :) And quit whatever you wanna quit, change the things that you thought you never could. You've a blank canvas to color it, all the colors you have. There are people waiting for you to help them and study for them  -and like I say- carry them above your shoulders. Promise me you'll always see the positive side before the negative one, that even if I'm not here to tell you that it's okay, you'll hear me say it. This is getting too long, But I owe you a thank you, a BIG THANK YOU, for all that you've done for me, for cheering me up and being there when I needed you, for the amazing support and patience when I make fun on your account :) Thank you :)
Yours,
Nariman

2 comments:

  1. Wow i feel like your friend M......
    I too had done something bad and i couldn't handle the guilt. my friend had forgiven me but i didn't forgive myself...
    but slowly i did... with time... i guess...
    i hope your frien M finds redemption too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that too :) Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete