Saturday, May 28, 2011

Art Journal Entries and Life!

Hoha's  art journal, this first entry is about our day together :D
(You can see my version of this day down)
Love it :D
A doodle of us, I'm on the left :D
I love what she wrote about me..so sweet <3

I wrote what I wanted to blog here.
The gray day,
May 23rd,
I don't like this one, Meh,
Quoting New Moon,
May 24th
I started reading The Time Traveler's Wife, it's great. I already marked my favorite lines in it. I haven't seen the movie yet. I'm finishing the book first. I like the name Clare, it's sophisticated. I'm down. I cry a lot, like 3 times a day. Cry over silly stuff, and old romantic comedies..like The Bachelor! Really?
I found a new passion, HR stuff. I'm reading my sister's huge college text book. And searching post-graduation plans, hopefully an HR diploma at the AUC, and a conversation course there too..or at the British Council. This gives me hope and an old familiar missed joy and sense of purpose. I've missed this.
I love my parents, and I hate that I don't say it enough. I've been thinking about certain Quran verses. I've been listening to Quran.
One goes back and forth in my mind,
{ألا بذكرِ اللّه تطمئنُّ القلوب}
So from now on, I'll be doing that :)
Nari,

No comments:

Post a Comment