Sunday, May 8, 2011

Misery

When I think about someone else in his place..I don't know why I feel pain. Today I felt pain in my chest when I thought of him. Am I living? I laugh sometimes when I'm around people. I feel self conscience when guys look at me. I accidentally said his name once in front of my friends. I felt bad after. I don't sleep, and when I sleep..I dream about him and wake up feeling tired. I don't eat much. It's gonna end eventually. I won't be like this forever. I'll find someone or someone will find me, who really deserves my love. I want to remember how I felt now. And I want to read this post, years from now and laugh at how things turned out. I want to say El 7amdollah then as I say it now. I don't want to regret this. Ever!
At my lowest - el 7amdollah there's lower-
Nari!

No comments:

Post a Comment